If you’re planning a trip to Istanbul, don’t leave your bus terminal transportation up to chance. When you book a shuttle ahead of time, you can skip the stress and start your vacation off right.
We provide safe and comfortable transfer from Esenler Coach Terminal in Istanbul to any location in Turkey. Bus terminal transfers provided by Istanbul Elite Transfer are unlike any typical Istanbul taxi or shuttle services. Using a taxi service, it is highly possible that you will find the taxi unclean, uncomfortable, unsafe and with expensive prices. Our operational philosophy is to provide safe and comfortable transfer without having any hidden costs. We do not charge any additional payment due to flight delay or traffic congestion. It is also diffucult and exhausting to get to any location by metro, by airport shuttles or by any other public transportations. Using our services will make your stay comfortable and will guarantee your piece of mind.
At IstanbulEliteTransfer, we offer a variety of flexible transportation options for Esenler Coach Terminal, so you can ride your way. If you need any ride in Istanbul you can count on, we can help.
We are ready to shuttle you to where you want to go. From Hotel to Airport, from Sea Port to Hotel. Book a valuable transportation service today.
Esenler Coach Terminal (Turkish: Esenler Otogarı), is the central and largest bus terminus for intercity bus service in İstanbul, Turkey. Although the terminus is located in Bayrampaşa district it is named after Esenler district, which is closer.
- In 1980, considerations started to build a new terminus on the European side of Istanbul. Since the Topkapı bus terminus was becoming increasingly crowded.
- In 1987, the construction of the new terminus started.
- In 1994, the terminus entered service. The cost of the structure was $140 million.
The terminus is situated on the European side of İstanbul, in Bayrampaşa district. It occupies 242,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft), which makes it the largest bus terminus in southeastern Europe and in Turkey. It is the third largest in the world. The terminus has 324 platforms.
There are coaches arriving and departing from almost all cities of Turkey. There are also coaches that service to neighbouring countries and the rest of Europe.
- The structure is multi-storey. There are 450-500 permanent parking lots for buses and over 1,000 temporary ones.
- Average total bus traffic per day is about 15,000 buses.
- The terminus has a capacity of 600,000 passengers a day.
- There are between 3,000-5,000 people that are employed in the terminus.
- Around one million passengers pass through it every day.